Re: Variax anyone?

Hi Michael,
i think you mean the varix "electric" (tyler etc.).
I've used the acoustic 700 (now for sale) for 4 years in my concerts and, about NST, I can say that it's very interesting.
In one touch you can change the tuning and the sound is credible, without delay.
The first "problem", for me, is the poor dynamic.
Matteo