Re: Do you think these controllers can be enough for livelooping with ableton?

Hi Sergio,

To find an accurate answer to your questions regarding controller gear
you would need to first sit down and make a list of all processing
actions you plan to do when performing. When that is done you may see
right away if the LV2 will be sufficient, and if not, how many and
what type of control options you really need.

Latency can not be "solved". It takes time for information to travel
over a distance. Maybe you wondered about the MIDI latency
specifically in the Behringer FCB1010? It's by no ways as fast as a
MIDI keyboard but personally I have never had an issue with the
Behringer, as I have used it mostly for commands that are quantized at
the receiving end anyway. If you plan to use it for non-quantized
processing that is timing sensitive you can get the figues from Andy -
he did some measuring of MIDI latency a while back.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen