Re: G-MAIL accounts won't take Y2K12 LOOPFEST communications: HELP!!!

You CAN definitely send to multiple Gmail accounts Rick, I do it regularly at work, and thats to many hundreds of addresses (Did anyone say Spam?) I dont have a solution for you other than, open a Gmail account and use that for sending your Festival mail.
Good luck with it mate, I truly wish I could come again one year.

Mark