Re: G-MAIL accounts won't take Y2K12 LOOPFEST communications: HELP!!!

Any email coming from my domain name was recently tagged by GMail as spam.
It took months to correct. In fact, I had my webhost company move me to a
completely different server (which solved the problem) before Google got
around to lifting the ban on any email from the 8 companies who shared my
original server.

What's difficult about this is that all other email services have people
to go to when a mistake like this is made. Google, by contrast, thinks
itself an iron fortress.

I lost business because of their careless business practices.

Peter Koniuto
518.892.6766 (m)

On Sep 5, 2012, at 7:22 PM, "Stephen Goodman" <spgoodman@earthlight.net>