Re: G-MAIL accounts won't take Y2K12 LOOPFEST communications: HELP!!!

Although I am not on Gmail, your e-mail makes me wonder if I have missed
any Performers Messages, as I do not recall receiving any yet.

Tim Mungenast
Editor/Writer/Proofreader: www.linkedin.com/in/timmungenast
Guitarist/Composer/Vocalist: www.reverbnation.com/timmungenast