Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 19:32:27 -0700
Subject: Performing with a dancer
From: k3zz21@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

My brother and I are collaborating for a talent show. Some of you might remember me posting about my first looping performance on stage last year. Well this is the same place. He dances, I loop. The scary part is I dont know how to make this work. He does dance moves such as michael jackson or usher. I need some advice on being able to perform something danceable because i find it a little tough to make something that changes a lot to keep the audience's interest.