RE: Octotrack... Still a mystery...

I must say, the "feel" of what your using is important if you ain't programming. That's one thing that kinda sucks about using PC's or Mac's. Yes, they are powerful and limitless, but nothing compares to the feel of hardware.

On Sep 9, 2012, at 11:19 PM, Mark <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote
My music is amde by walking into my stdio and starting to play the guitar... I find and tweak patches as I go along, I loop bits, process bits and loop some more... then The kid comes in and asks me to play PlayStation with him, and I turn it all off... Or... I turn up at the cafe with my gear, my drummer turns up and we play... I dont have time for "programming" But want beats and drum-machine...