Re: Best battery powered looping pedal? Maybe 2 iPads instead?

Christopher Darrow wrote:
From Vox Support: "The DelayLab can handle the full frequency spectrum. The
inputs are TS unbalanced, not TRS balanced inputs. If you plan on using any sort of
mic with this, we recommend running it through a mixer first to bring it to line
level, then run the line level signal through the DelayLab. "

Hmm, some great pseudo-science there :-)

Turns out the Vox Li'l Looper is Battery powerable, I'd forgotten that.

also
Accepts a microphone

2 loops

andy