Re: Songs with lyrics

I am primarily a songwriter.  I use looping to accompany myself, and I
have several pieces that have actual lyrics, performed with looped chord
changes.  I also use the RC-20XL to record the changes so i can play
guitar solos in my "regular" songs, and I have instrumental compositions
that use looping.

On Sep 14, 2012, at 12:48 PM, Tyler wrote:

> How many of you write songs with lyrics, with looped instruments as your
> accompanyment? That's what
> Imogen Heap does. Most music on this website is just instrumental; I
> have heard vocal looping,
> but most of that doesn't have words, it's just syllables like "aa, daa,
> dei-o" and such. Are any of you like
> Imogen Heap in the sense that you write songs with lyrics, and use
> looped instruments as the
> accompanyment track?

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730
Blog:  http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com
Web site: http://www.dgans.com
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgans
Music: http://www.cdbaby.com/all/dgans