RE: Repetition

Right. Both things are important, as always. Repetition and change are both important.
The hindu have three main Gods: Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva.
More than Gods in the meaning of "thinking entities", they are just representations of the three more important components of life: creation, preservation, transformation.
Things appear, stay for a while, than they change.
I would like to hear a music which is like that. A flow without beginning and without end (I suppose this can only be achieved with fade in and fade out, to give the impression of something which was already playing and which will keep playing), where some forms/sounds appear, stay/repeat, then change/transform till they are completely different, till all is completely different.

by the way, somebody here has a signature with a sentence of Ramana Maharishi (till now you believed to be the body and to have a form...)
I wrote him once, then I lost his email among the others and forgot his name.
Who is him?

Ser