RE: TC Electronic Flashback X 4 Delay And Looper and Re: OT Variax

<The Boss RC-30 would be better choice than  the VE-20 for all the reasons you mentioned>
May I ask why? As a looper, I bet yes. But as a vocal effect processor, does not seem so. Well, as said, the VE has got lot of useless presets. Still, the doubler, the harmonies (yes, they will sound artificial, but you can change effect in each overdub, so, imagine a loop with some harmonies in one overdub, they will not sound so bad after all), strobo, robot, flanger, distorsion, radio, they are all very cool effects which in the street can make people listen... What make you opt more for the RC 30?

<really? so what makes that guy so special?>
while listening to him I was thinking the same. Surely not his music skills :) (bad guy Sergio, you are a bad guy)

Ser