From: Per Boysen [mailto:perboysen@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 5:56 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Pseudo OT - Which comes first? Language or Music?

Thanks. Interesting! Chomsky never made that connection with music as far
as I know. Another interesting detail, that wasn't mentioned in that
article, is the brain processing unit that opens the possibility to listen
to sound through the ears and instantly chime in ("comment") with your
speech organs. Only humans and birds have that brain part.
>From this one may guess that maybe also the dinosaurs had this
>simultaneous "chiming-in" capability? Would they have developed language
>with abstract concepts if not wiped out of the loop?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen