25 ARTISTS have not RE-CONFIRMED their Y2K12 APPEARANCE: Please do so!

25 Artists have still NOT re-confirmed their Y2K12 Performances.

It's vitally important that you confirm your appearance, ASAP.

In about 3 or 4 days I'm going to start giving up people's spots to the growing waiting list of applicants, because I must finish the final scheduling this week for publicities' sake.

I've sent out e-mails to all of them but there is always the possibilities that their e-mail addresses have changed or that their spam filters have misdirected my messages.

It's vitally important that you confirm your appearance.

So,  please do this if you see it and haven't confirmed:

in capital letters (very important) write this to me:

subject:  YOUR NAME      CONFIRMING APPEARANCE: Y212 LOOPFEST

send it to          looppool@cruzio.com

and DO NOT include any messages with this mailing (I won't be reading them due to lack of time)

Please don't assume that if you've sent packets into Chris Roberts at the website that I know about it. Re-confirm.

Thanks and we'll see you all at the festival.

yours,   Rick Walker