Re: The Music That Just… Happens!

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Anders Bergdahl
<anders_e_bergdahl@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yes very nice, and if it's is music that just happened, could it been in
> any
> other way?
>
> So could you even in theory have played this differently than you did?

Of course! It's a totally organic method, no random processing except
for me making mistakes that inspire new directions.

> Right now I'm attending the intro course at EMS (electro aucostic studio
> in
> Stockholm) and that experience will make music happened in other ways...
> Perhaps. The course also make me reflect a lot on what music IS...
> A lot of the electro aucostic music is sort without key, it is SOUNDS
> that
> are the elements not notes...

Yes, that's amazing too but a totally different approach than my
upload. I was more going along with the free space jazz tradition  of
the sixties - not in sound but in the human/organic method for instant
composition (Pharoa Sanders, John Coltrane, Eric Dolphy and all
related guys).

Hey, cool that you're taking the EMS treat now! :-)  Let us "locals"
know if you guys are putting on some public concert during the course!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen