Re: soliciting participation in "Touch the Loopers"

Hi Tim,

I'm sorry I can't make the festival this year (work is sending me to
Miami), but it's good to see other people running with the "touch the
gear" idea.

If you search on youtube for "Touch the Gear Outsound", you'll see
some clips from the events I organized at the Outsound Festival over
the last several years.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com