Looperlative LP1 for sale $1000 including shipping

I've decided to sell my LP1. It the purple faced version and has never
left my smoke-free studio. It is in very good condition. There are no
clearly visible scratches on the faceplate--it doesn't even have scratches
from mounting screws. The top and the bottom of the unit have scratches,
but nothing you can see when it is in your rack.

It comes with firmware 1.34 installed. From what I understand, this is the
most stable version.

Price is a flat $1000 dollars. I will pay PP fees and shipping via EMS
from Osaka, Japan. If the buyer wants to use FedEx, DHL or UPS, I will pay
the first 100 dollars of shipping. It will of course be carefully packed.
I have perfect feedback as j_pressure on eBay, I am also block190 on Yahoo
Japan if you can read Japanese.

Payment can be by PayPal or bank transfer.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have. If you have
questions regarding LP1s in general, Rick Walker and Simeon are much more
knowledgable than me. If you have questions about this unit in particular,
please feel free to contact me.

Philip