Re: OT: Request for opinions on Windows notation options

MuseScore is free.  I worked with it a little and it's pretty nice.

http://musescore.org/

Noteworthy is inexpensive ($49) and decent. I haven't used it in quite
a while, but as I recall it was really easy to use.

http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/

--
-==-=-=-
Tony