Greetings plus (unexpected) Product Update

Hello,

I've been lurking on this list for a few months, and was happy to find it!
 I've been interested in electronic music, and loop-oriented music with
more traditional instruments, for a while...

After purchasing a RiffBox 4 years ago, I began writing music that
*always* included a prominent looping element.

I'm in the process now of reconfiguring my guitar pedal board to improve
the looping capabilities, and will probably have some questions about this
in the (near) future...

But for now, I wanted to pass along an expected product update from
Backline Engineering. I'd emailed them a few weeks ago to casually ask if
they were planning on adding MIDI sync in a future OS update.

And I received this response back:

"We are working on a new generation of RiffBox, but it won't be available
for 6 months or so."

I haven't heard anything about this anywhere else, so I think it qualifies
as news! I wish there were more details, but wanted to at least pass this
along :)

Regards,

Jim