Re: new Touch page on LL.org

Ok, then. I think it is great with an iOS/Android resource page. Would
be cool with user reviews of apps there as well.

I'm not sure about the meaning of the first sentence "Touch control is
the most promising interface for musicians!". If one says something is
"the most promising" one must explain why. I can imagine touch control
is the most promising interface for musicians that operate their
musical instruments entirely by feet, but that's rare :-). For normal
musicians I would consider pedal control to be the most promising
interface, for the reason that it can be combined with playing
instruments. Well not just promising, it is actually delivering.

But some aspects of the touch screen technology is "most promising" I
think; that would not be the interface itself but the big number of
exciting applications being developed for the platform.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen