Re: new Touch page on LL.org

I'd like to point out that the iOS app "Loopy" can be controlled by MIDI, which to us means our feet... :)

Totally agree with you Per.
One of the main reason for our own app development. Apps like Loopy or EveryDay Looper (great apps by the way), are however very poor for live-looping if you need your hands and fingers for some other more important things (like playing the music or interacting with the public for instance ;) ). So 'most promising' is a bit awkward without better explanation.
Cheers,
:)