Re: [Gig Info] Andreas Willers in München, Oct. 25th 2012

Good call! That would be great fun, Rainer, if I only was a bit closer
(20 hours bus trip from here). Andreas humorous tongue-in-cheek
improvisations makes me smile and remember Willem Breuker Kollektief,
that I liked to see live in the seventies. Andreas also dug out
pianist Paul Bley, from wherever he had been hiding, to record a duo
album with him.  Bley is another guy that has inspired me a lot.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen