Re: Mobius Output Question

The answer is yes.

The method is to look under "Configuration / Track Setup / Tracks" and
assign each output to where you want to send it.

One thing to keep in mind is that in case you are running Mobius as a
plugin you need to have opened the plugin as a "multi output plugin"
for this to work. In some hosts you need to also create virtual mixer
channels and "fetch" the multiple Mobius outputs to these channels. If
you are running Mobius as a standalone application multiple outputs
only works if you are using a sound card that offers several outputs.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen