Nuts On EWI - live looping performance uploaded for sharing

Hi Friends,

I just recorded this little piece of free improvisation playing my EWI
(Akai 4000s) extended with the Mobius looper. I own this EWI thanks to
Rick Walker because after the Yk6 festival Rick took me with the car
to San Jose Guitar Center. While Rick was checking out the drums
department I strolled into the wind instruments part and luckily the
"wind boss" was working that day and just like me he was super hot on
the new Akai. When I told him I came all the way from Sweden "to play
music that is awesome but few wants to hear" he offered me to sell me
an Akai for the in price, if I could come by three days later, as he
didn't have one in stock. Three days later he phoned and said the EWI
was up now and I could pick it up on the way to the airport. What
great guys, Rick and that Wind Boss at Guitar Center! Anyone here know
his name?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4963264/nuts_on_ewi.mp3

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen