Re: What kind of techniques can I add to my set?

Like Sim said.

I'd like to also recommend the Sustain Substitute function. Especially
together with setting up a fader on your keyboard (or other MIDI
controller) to manipulate Secondary Feedback on the fly.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen