Re: Re: COORDINATED Y2K13 LOOPFESTIVALS next summer in Europe, the UK, the US and Asia

On 10/24/12 9:55 AM, Z wrote:
I definitely think there could be a venue in Geneva Switzerland too.. ;)
Philipp Zurcher, from Berne,  was talking to me about looking into
doing something in Switzerland.   Perhaps you guys could
have a conversation off line.

Write me off line if you'd like his e-mail address.
I have a good friend in Zurich who also said she'd help me to get a looping
gig there the next time I come.  I know that Bernhard Wagner, who produced the
wonderful 2005 European Live Looping Festival in Zurich, still lives there, as well.

Rick Walker