new ambient album by Jim Coleman (ex Cop Shoot Cop)

For those interested  in sound pioneers and artists Jim Coleman (aka
Phylr, ex Cop Shoot Cop)  has a fantastic new all ambient album out called
Trees. I did an interview with him and have a new blog post with a little
about his career and some complete  tracks plus links to all his sites. If
you're into sound scapes or just curious how an artist evolves I encourage
you to check it out.

Latest post on: http://www.synthandi.blogspot.com/

Dig.

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extraordinary from the Ordinary"

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/