Stopping by to say Hi.

Just joined Looper’s Delight, so howdy to y’all! I hope to post a few questions soon because I am an admitted beginner in this art, and play jazz/blues/folk on the lowly saxophone in my retirement. I have now got a couple of RC 50s and more or less have got the hang of using them, and have built a small video/audio studio in my cellar, equipped with drums, Eigenharp Pico, Garageband and Digitech300 voice processor. I am aiming to create an Album under the stage name Bampi Bill, called Songs from my Cellar during the next twelve months or less. (There’s nothing like being ambitious!). I am overwhelmed about the possibilities for live looping and look forward to joining the looping community, which seems quite a friendly and helpful bunch of people. Best wishes, Roger “Bampi Bill” Coghill.