Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 18:09:01 +0800
Subject: Re: What Looper to use for syncing with other loopers/samplers/computers
From: halimzainal@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

i believe this topic has been discussed before and some posted some kind of a central clock device to sync between different brand of loopers which is not possible (i think)
back in 2010 i was hoping to sync between my dl4 and echoplex. well the response i got was it is was not not possible.

i hope something like this is already in the market so that we can set master and slave looper. http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=midimasterclock