A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

Stumbled upon this topic recently and I find it very interesting. From my personal experience and experimentation, I've found that I naturally tune my instruments to this frequency or a harmonic of it. Not to mention, songwriting just seems to flow so much easier this way, who knows. I don't like to intellectualize these types of things too much, but I figured I'd share these links anyway. :)

The Cosmic 432 - Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVATlX4XKMk

The Cosmic 432 - Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUuyeor8f6Q

Fred Cusinato: 432 Hertz Healing - Truth Connections Radio - 15th May 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJTydBYVF4E