RE: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

A lot of people forget that "spirituality" is an inner path, and what better way to navigate that path than with music. There is a lot of bullshit floating around these days about all this 2012 yahoo nonsense, which ultimately proves nothing more than believing in your self. If 432 Hz feels right to you, then do it. Once again, there are no rules...except majority ;)

Per, that track was nice. :)