RE: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

this study is still a developing topic in the music community, and every one of our informed opinions counts. :) It's not like we have to handcuff ourselves to any one way of creating music. With further experimentation, I've noticed that 440 Hz seems to bring the music to the mind and 432 seems to bring it more to the heart. I think all of this is useful depending on what kind of music you are creating.

"Does it sound sexy?" - Per

LOLL