Re: Re: loopers in the news

On 11/7/2012 12:56 PM, ditch wrestler wrote:
My humblest apologies to all - hopefully this hasn't resurrected the famed Walker Bros. feud... ;-)

It's funny, but when my father was alive he used to mix up Bill's and my names all the time and
it just used to PISS ME OFF.

Now that he is gone and given how much I loved him and how much I love Bill, it just makes me
smile wistfully when someone gets our names reversed.

I have to go on record, too, and admit that I'm just as proud as any one could ever be that my incredible guitar playing brother is finally in the largest selling music magazine on the planet. He is where he has always belonged.....................the same goes for Erdem.

Now, maybe I'll get my shot in Modern Drummer some day............<wink>

Rick Walker