Re: Solo shows

There is a limitless range of places that you can play solo...

I've played museums, galleries, the New York Guitar Festival, nightclubs, coffeeshops, alternative music venues (like "The Stone" here in NY), and I have accompanied dancers, performance artists and even painters in venues like Judson Church (famous for it's support of cutting edge artists), Wesleyan University (CT), various theatres. I even played (en ensemble) at the Bowery Poetry Club with Loopers-delight's own Teddy Kumple..!

Having said all of that, I do not perform all that frequently, my work as a recording engineer / producer eats up all of my time, though I miss the experience immensely...

-Chuck Zwicky