Re: Any news on LP2, anyone?

Interesting perspective Andy - thanks for mentioning that. My current
looper is a RiffBox, which also requires a loop to start at the beginning
of a bar...

But in cases (like you mention) where a loop isn't best initiated at the
beginning of the 1st bar, a workaround is to start at the middle of the
loop.

So with 2-bar loop, you'd start at the beginning of bar 2 and cycle
through bar 1 to that point again.  Once the looping starts, it gives the
impression of a seamless loop starting at bar 1.

I could see this workaround/solution also applying for the Pigtronix
Infinity.

- Jim