Re: just a quick Happy Birthday note for Per!

Thank you everyone for posting birthday congratulations here! Yes, I
was born i Scorpio but that was 57 years ago so my accurate chart
might be something else by now. Got most planets in that sign by the
first house with Mercury rising - which should give a probability to
believe more in human will, knowledge and free thought than in
Astrology and that is pretty much my take on it.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen