Electric Cello Looping Holiday EP

Hi Everyone,

I'm just releasing a short EP of looped electric cello holiday mash-ups, that you can listen to here.  First of all, just wanted to share the tunes :) But also - does anyone have suggestions for bloggers/reviewers/whoever that may want to cover/share/write on this kind of thing?

Thanks for your help!!

PS - The thing I thought was niftiest on this EP is that in the first track - the mix of Carol of the Bells with O Holy Night - I have a rock-out kind of groove going on around 2:45 where the loops are in 6/8.  At 3:15, I've taken a 9/8 cut of two consecutive groups of the original 6/8 loops (I usually perform with the Boss RC-300, but this operation pushed the song over to requiring my Ableton setup).  I was psyched when I came up with it and wanted to share it here because, well, there just aren't that many people out there who understand that excitement :)

Best,
Wytold
Strathmore Artist in Residence
www.Wytold.com