Re: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Ed Durbrow <edurbrow@sea.plala.or.jp>
wrote:
> I'm very anxious to explore the temperament Per was describing in Logic
> that
> shifts depending on the tonal center.

In case a more detailed explanation might be appreciated - there are
three major tuning modes you can run Logic at:

1) Equal Tempered.

2) Fixed tunings relate to the tonal center. You have to set the tonal
center once for all, the "Root Key". One type of fixed tuning allows
the user to manually define the pitch for each note in the scale.
There are also two slider here for stretching deviation in the
"treble" vs "bass" side of the sound (this I have not tested out
though).

3) Hermode Tuning adapts the tuning to what notes are played, i.e.
which harmony ranges are at work, at any part of the music.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen