RE: Korg Microsampler as a looping tool

Yes. I have an MS too. ANd I do not touch it ever. Actually, having the octatrack and the Kaoss Pad I was quite sure about selling it.
The reason why I am not selling it yet is that at first I would have liked at least to try it out :) ANd that I have a midi keyboard of 49 keys, and I think that sometimes I may need a little one, and this has got no transpose but, well, may work.
I like the mode where you can slice, I mean, record something in many different keys in sequence, so that you have the first 2 seconds in the first key, the other 2 seconds on the second key etc.
The Octatrack does it too, but I still am not sure how it works there...

I will try something in the future now that I will have time :)

Thanks!