Re: Ethos Overdrive Preamp for sale in Europe

Ethos is awesome.  When I last performed in Japan I couldn't take my amp - which is a very integral part of my sound.  When I got there they had two newer AC 30s for back line.
With a few tweaks of Ethos EQ I had the sound I wanted, only maybe better because the AC30 is more hi fi than my old Magnatones.
I recommend this.  The waiting list is forever and Luis' price is fair, esp in Europe.
If you tour and use back line amps (provided by promoter), and if you care about tone, you just about have to have one.