RE: Miniature Golf Knee

This is what I'm currently suffering from , so I decided to quit playing miniature golf altogether. Sure I miss it but I feel better now. Seriously though, I too have been having repetitive stress issue the last few months from over playing stiffness and numbness in my hands and a cranky spot in my upper back that wont quite down. So thanks Rick and Andy for this excellent advice. Andy I'm really not responsible for Luis condition but I appreciate seeing my name in print:-) Luis , my Brother, take it easy and follow this good advice. I'm sorry you are having to sell your ethos, are you moving in a different direction or just needing funds?
Take care
 Bill