Re: Tennis Elbow

Luis, I wish you a quick recovery. And Rick, I thank you for sharing your
wisdom. I have been wracked with chronic pain since my mid-teens and have
gotten relief from many of the things you mention. Then there's the stuff
I haven't tried yet, like acupuncture. NEXT STOP: ACUPUNCTURE! Again,
thanks!

Tim Mungenast
Editor/Writer/Proofreader: www.linkedin.com/in/timmungenast
Guitarist/Composer/Vocalist: www.reverbnation.com/timmungenast