OT Early musical wanderings... Gambia

Hi gang,

Inspired by the recently posted 1993 video where the Walker bros, Gary
Regina and others play I found this old video containing some my work
from that time (1993). I'm not on display though since my role here
was music recording production:
http://youtu.be/qwEhTWWRGVM

In 1993 I had already been looping for ten years using first
generation digital delays and harmonizers cabled together in different
configurations. By the mid nineties I got signed by major labels with
an artist trio (doing "list oriented guitar techno") and that
commitment kept me away from looping for almost three years. In 1997 I
got out of that and started looping again, enjoying the new Lexicon
Jamman and by the millenium shift the classic EDP and Repeater. From
2005 Mobius has been my main tool for looping.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen