OT BEFORE WE WERE LOOPING - 4 members of this community performing together

 Thanks for posting this Rick,  he band sounds really good, this mix being a bit synth heavy. I can't believe how thematically close I played that solo to the recorded one. I Dig your fu manchu!
Bill

This is a film of a performance by Worlds Collide in 1993, the world music fusion ensemble
that we had just a few years before and a few years after we all started live looping in '95

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um5W172yUNw_