3 new albums

hi loopers,

I have kept in touch with the list except in digest form so I dont know what people are doing loop wise or gear wise these days. I am still using old lexicon jammans, old boomerangs and rc-50. I play guitar and use loops to play live and improvise,I emulate bass on guitar and use the  lexicon jammans to sync the bass lines and then guitar loops usually through the boomerangs, drums are samples synced to the lexicon jammans. .Anyway, this is what I have been doing with loops ,here my 3 newest albums (well with are 30 sec samples from amazon):

 http://www.dtguitar.com/album170mp3paynew.html

http://www.dtguitar.com/album171mp3paynew.html

http://www.dtguitar.com/album172mp3paynew.html

Denis