Re: question re: hardware samplers?

I very recently picked up an Octatrack. I noticed that some other members
here use it. It's like a sample, looper, MIDI sequencer, mangler all in
one.

I haven't had time to sit down with it and try to learn it, but it seems
to be getting quite a few good reviews. People seem to either love it or
hate it.