Re: Infinity Looper + Axe-Fx II looper added to my looper comparison chart

<$.02>

Per, that is a cool chart. One small thing you may want to change is the
Zoom G2 doesn't appear to have any MIDI capability.  There's definitely no
MIDI ports, and if you search for 'midi' on the linked page there are no
matches...

Also, your chart is missing the Backline Engineering RiffBox!

Teddy, I hope Pigtronix adds the ability to play a recorded loop
backwards.  If this was added, I would probably buy it right away!

</$.02>

- Jim