Re: Recommendations for iPad pad synth...

On Jan 10, 2013, at 3:53 PM, mark francombe wrote:

I realised I need a kind of pad synth for iPad. (I dont take keyboards or computers out live)

I really like Alchemy, Animoog, Addictive Synth and Magellan. But there are more classic styles like iPolysix and iMS-20.
There are Youtube user demos for most of the apps which can give you some sense of the possibilities.

Preferably it needs to make a wide variety of granular, reverby, swooshes and growls.

Now there is AudioBus (a router) and an app called LiveFX (sort of Kaoss Pad) as well as FX filter apps (Moog and IK) that can let you get some serious mangling.

regards

BobC