Re: Bad experience with Looperlative LP-2

I've had similar experiences, including the half second of silence at
the beginning of each loop. The discussion on this site suggests that
Bob is trying to balance LP-2 support with a day job and a family, and
has trouble keeping up. Rick Walker has been stepping in a bit as a
customer service department of sorts.

I haven't been happy with it, but haven't had the chance to box it up
and send it back yet either. I replaced it with a different looper
unit several months ago.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com