Re: QUIT

Awww Jeff, dont be sarky to the poor quitter... he did say thanks...

The thing is David, you can't quit... you are stuck with unfeasible amounts of mail forever, we all hate looping really, just we put up with it rather than st pressing the delete button 30 times a day...

Or you can go to the Loopers Delight website and read how to do it.. but none of us can understand that...

Good luck!