When will the LP-2 be ready to ship was: Bad experience with Looperlative LP-2

I don't have a date yet.

Bob is making sure every person who bought one originally gets
a working one or their money refunded.

I imagine it will take a month more at least, but I'll let you know as soon as he starts
taking new orders.

Right now, unlike perhaps any other hardware looper on the market, they are being hand
assembled.

Rick Walker